Q: Just what is 'Blueberry Fetish'?
A genre of expansionism, berrification is a fantasy fetish in which a female (and less commonly a male) turns blue, fills up with blueberry juice until they become spherical, and basically transforms into a human blueberry.
Q: Where did this come from? Why blueberries in particular?
Blueberry fetishism draws its roots from the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, where the character Violet Beauregarde transforms into a giant blueberry after chewing a fantastical piece of gum which contains a full three-course meal - the problem being in the dessert, with the blueberry pie.
Q: What do we find sexual about blueberry transformation?
- Inflation/Expansion:The victim filling up with juices.
- Transformation: Visible symptoms of the berrification's progress such as a blue hue creeping across the skin, and the body expanding and rounding out.
- Breasts/Butt: Often sexual characteristics are the first to swell with juices and become exaggerated by expansion.
- Humiliation/bondage: The victim's helplessness in stopping the transformation, decreased mobility as the expansion progresses, and/or humiliation at being seen in the nude or in a bizarre inflated state.
- Sensation/stimulation: The victim feeling too full with juices and pressure and needing a form of release in being juiced.
- Lactation/arousal: The victim leaking blueberry juice from nipples or elsewhere.